Almost the second half.

First week of June. Last month of second quarter for 2015. I need to be more realistic and rational in my moves and motives.  Decision making has become more crucial than ever. It will be a challenge to finish the first half of this year on a high note (more on that as the month closes).

Fuad, my business share partner helped a lot this last recent months. Technically and formally, the company is building much stronger in terms of assets and some reputation. Indeed things have becoming much serious. So, I have up my game. Here what is on Manteraverse plate thus far:

1. 'Dunia Pendekar' & 'Spender Boy' as our lead key brand.
2. A button badge machine
3. 'Frostee'. A possible slush machine with it's own product branding.
4. Priting house deal with Hizi Print, a large scale offset and onset industrial size printing account.
5. Collaboration with Eduseeds, FASV and Akademi Al-Quran Subang Jaya (AQSJ).

No matter how hard I work on this deals and projects, the mountain has becoming higher and higher. Becoming resilient and persistence is the main point here. Patience is a virtue they say. I believe one day that day will come where we arrive at the top and conquer all our dreams.

Ulasan

Agen Pulsa Online berkata…
thank you veri much for informatio boss..
nice adn strady..