For my own good.

I believe I am wasting time. Too much time being complacent and of course having too much free time to do whatever I well wish to do. It is not good for me. And not good for the future either.

It has becoming a habit. A bad habit in that case. So, I decided to make a change before it's too late.

The change that I am planning are this THREE things:
  1. Write everyday. Whether it is on this blog, planner, working on a manuscript or storyline for a book or whatever deemed fit and necessary. As long as I write, I feel my time is fulfilled and being put to good use. Most importantly, I really think that is what I do best. Write. Tell stories, share ideas and inspire people.
  2. Make sure there is a money-making activity everyday. This is a thing that has been thought and passed down to me by my mentor a while back. Living today, everything is about money. The moment I wake up to the moment I close my eyes and go to sleep, money is on your mind. Money has becoming more and more of a necessitiy. So, there is 24 hours in a day. Make sure there is a client/account/money in the bank for any given day. Period.
  3. Plan everything. That about says it all. I used to be very reckless (well, I still do actually) and gestapo on not making plans or decisions. I take risk all the time. Heads first. Asking questions later. But as I grow older, I realize that I am taking way too much risk in life. I need to validate and balance out the options more careful. Learn from mistakes and bad decisions that lead to stupid outcome.
Starting today, I am making an oath to myself. And it is as above.

Really hope I can make it a routine. Time can sometimes be a good friend and most of the time your enemy and arch-nemesis. I am writing this down as a reminder. Hope for the best.

Ulasan