Looks grey to me.

There are things that I rather not tell and keep it for the rest of my life and there are things that I would like to share with the rest of the world. Things that are secrets in nature and will always remain secret, (well) forever. I could tell but only for those who are worthy of keeping it as a secret (still). Such things are very personal and will alter and change one's life if not comprehended and understood as it should be.

Hence, came this blog. For me to share secret. For me to tell and not to tell things which are meant in the open.

Truth be told, I just want to make sure that I can live my life to the fullest and leave no regrets in the future (meaning: older when old). Once so many times, I have witness old people talking (whining) on what they have done when they’re young and tend to blame younger people on their deeds which is not completely the same set of life scenario. Then came the blunt advice and unwanted argument. Quarrelling for those who can’t stand the procedure of this ‘old vs new’ outtakes. The endless debate on who needs who more. The relevance and the rationality. Justifying egos and agendas.

And so, where do I stand in all this?

When right is wrong and wrong is right, so many things seems grey.

Ulasan