workmaking the power system

I spent the rest of last night reading articles and books about managers and leaders who has already make it to the big top. The kind of managers and leaders that I inspired to be and the kind of gifted and hardknock individuals who knew what they wanted in life and making it work, no matter what. The go-getter. The real winners. They are at their peek but still craving for more success. More hunger for titles and recognition. One of them being Senór José Mário dos Santos Félix Mourinho.

He demands the best. He wants to be the best. And for sure, he is one of the best.

Motivated, I unsnapped myself prior to yesterday's revelation/incident. Fight back and move on, they say. Reorganize and restructure the team. Be strong and ever agile than ever. That is some of many things that I can remember.

Thank you, coach. We will continue this learning curve in times to come.

Ulasan