I'm awake and I'm happy.

I'm happy to say that I've done a few remarkable work in the last 24 hours, or things particularly noteworthy for the next year. I've walked quite far now. Written things. Doing stuff. Listened to advices from important people. Eaten a bit of agony. And swallow more than my fair share of sacrifices. Its a relief.

Just a very quick note to say that in less than a week, I will be on a brand new stage. It should be odd. Or cool. Or funny. Or... Challenging. Anyhow, it is for the greater good.

I love typing on pure consciousness.

Now. During any up or down moments, I've done comics. Today was no exception. For a project I don't know if I can talk about yet. Some astonishingly good ones, some so more excellent. That was not the most exciting thing. The most exciting thing was that it came at the right moment, at the right time, at the exact point where I wanted it to be.


I know.

I'm awake and I'm happy.
.

Ulasan