Are you ready for the NEW A-Team ?

I've revealed earlier about the latest updates on the new A-Team movie. It was a show that came on in my household when I was growing up as much as I am addicted to MacGyver, Knight Rider, Air wolf, 21 Jump Street, Doogie Howser, Quantum Leap, Automan, Man from Atlantis, My Secret Indentity and many 80s supercool serial (...can't believe that I just mentioned 'supercool'. Macam ayat budak-budak shuffle, doh!). Talk about the A-Team movie is now on for a while but things have been moving along and we're finally getting the first released image of the team over on the net.

You can see from the stylized photo that we have Bradley Cooper as Lt. Templeton 'Faceman' Peck, Quinton Rampage Jackson as Sgt. Bosco 'B.A.' Baracus, Sharlto Coply as Capt. 'Howling Mad' Murdock and Liam Neeson as Col. John 'Hannibal' Smith. The original premise had the A-Team being accused of a crime they didn't commit during the Vietnam War. They went on to become soldiers of fortune driving around in a cool black van. Cool. Sorry. Its an 80s thing.

Honestly, just can't help liking this. Each of the guys seem to embody the character they are playing so far. Look at Neeson with his own Hannibal Smith swagger. Perfect.

But still. Rampage as Mr.T?? I don't know. Seriously. I just don't know.

Ulasan

azyze gomez berkata…
'Da Bomb' should've been in your post, baru kental 80s big time.

oh wait, big time pun 80s term jugak kot...

Takut kecewa lah dengan A-TEam ni, Knight Rider was such a pathetic, wussy remake that I'm afraid to trust another remake. But at least the new A-Team cast looks promising.
faizalmukhtar berkata…
[azyze]

...but lo and behold.

this movie is produced by Ridley Scott and Tony Scott of the famous Scott Brothers bersekutu.

Thats on top of my list.