Dah nak buat macam mana ... tau?!

It's not often that I do this but I thought I would see if any of my visitors here might be able to help. Being a fulltime writer means you don't know where your time or money is coming from or passed on sometimes and you're always chasing people for money and extra time even when you've done the work but there are perks. You get to meet interesting people as I did since I quit working for companies (for the time being). Freelance is so over-rated.

Just like I did at the end of 2007 and also years before that, I like to take a look at what I've done over the past first half of 2008 and what I intend to do in the following 6 months. 2008 was a pretty decent year, trying to make it the most greatest and memorable one thus far. Improvisation, kata orang putih. Dan ya, aku kadang-kadng ambitious dan selalunya dramatik!

It's happened to me a couple of times in the past but I got a call out of the blue yesterday from a sudden moment of silent thinking before sleep :

' Betul ke dah 2008 ni? Apasal cepat sangat ni?? '

p/s: persoalannya: adakah kita semua bersedia menghadapi masa depan tu...

Ulasan