I, returns

Journey to the North ... an astonishing adventura!

Such escapade, such carefree.

The King

Kedah. Darul. Aman. Aman betul.

Here I am, back again after 4 days in excursion. My journey to the North was nothing less than fun and amazingly exciting. Obviously, visuals and pictures of my adventura over there will resurfacing soon. Real soon. For this Sunday, I again invite you all. Please come. I promise I'll be friendlier than usual.


So, can anyone tell me what has happened since I was away? Anyone ?

Ulasan

gayour berkata…
tell ya what...
EVERYBODY too damn happy and enjoy katak during u're not around boy scout! harharhar! YEAHOOOO! YEHAAA! ARIBAA!
Faizal Mukhtar berkata…
[gayour]

nemesissssss!!!
butterfly85 berkata…
Who was the King in the pic? Is that you? ^_-
Faizal Mukhtar berkata…
[butterfly85]

my brader la... ;D