Moments from Ramadhan '06


This will be a distant memory now... a something to remember. I have 'moved on'. I'M GONNA MISS ALL THE GOOD TIMES WE HAD HERE.

The REAL CATCH! The REAL DEAL! Tak sangka betul aku dapat rezeki sebegini hebat bulan puasa ni. Alhamdulillah... Rezeki Allah(sapa yang tau cerita ni, tau la).

Also a time to ponder and deliberate my life a little bit...

This is me being 'out of character'... maybe.

The fasting don't do no justice to my face, eh?!

The buffet king reign supreme!

Don't looked bemused, Encik Roy... tahun depan ada lagi chance boleh challenge aku! HARHAR!!!


It takes a lot of nerve for someone to jump up on stage, in front of a large crowd and say, "Hey! I've got a terrific story to tell you, so kindly give me your undivided attention for however long it takes me to tell it." And yet, that is exactly what anyone in this 'superficial' world does.

In some cases, the actual stage and venue is metaphorical, sometimes the story isn't exactly a story but experience, guidance or some other sort of lessons in life, but the "give me your attention and I'll make it worth while" part of the bargain is there in every case.

That's what this BULAN PUASA is ALL about.

In my every Ramadhan, I think I have a pretty good story to tell you people and believe it's well worth your time and attention. As a matter of fact, this year puasa has already spinning exciting stories for a bit more than a month, with more to come each and every time I think about it. But there's a GOOD CHANCE, if you read this special entry today in my blog, that you aren't YET a loyal reader. This is my attempt to make another good stab at turning you into one.

SO HERE IT IS, my pitch; the "I'm jumping up on a stage in front of you people" part : I invite you to read this entry(even though most of the photos is doing the story-telling) and if you like it, if it piques your interest, if it makes you want to know what happens next, I'd like to further invite you to keep reading and following this blogsite. As you'll see in the coming months, all sort of extra and additional interesting stories will be available, waiting for you to discover them!

I've got NEW 'place' for you to visit, NEW 'characters' for you to get to know(many of which are actually treasured friends from my past, present and future) that maybe you have or haven't heard of. And I've got some terrific stories to tell you too. I am glad you people decided to visit me and this time around...


I invite you to stay for as long as you like.

Welcome to the ALL NEW RELOADED Sandmanreborn blogsite!



( NEXT ENTRY : HARI RAYA GREETINGS. )

Ulasan

Nazim Masnawi berkata…
Whatta hell...?
thesandman berkata…
whatta the hell yeaahh !!!
bicaraskrip berkata…
wa caya sama lu bruddderr!.. let's tell a 'good' story!.. btw, meh visit blog aku ada kad raya 'eksen' dgn pantun utk ko & kwn2 aku yg lain :-)
thesandman berkata…
TQ... TQ!