I don't get it.

When it comes to doing what you love, it doesn't help trying to explain how things work... even if they do, to people that only want to know how it ends. They'll always miss the important bits.

New things are moving. Slowly... but forward.

We still have a lot to do (don't we always?) but this week and the next, hold the promise to be the busiest from the entire year. Maybe I'm wrong and let's hope that this is the case, for we certainly need to keep working to get things moving.


NOW : For something a bit personal

I'm sure most of you people think you know me by now. How different can I be from the others? In fact, aren't we all the same when it comes to certain things? Just a pair of pretty eyes, a pretty smile. But, if we're all the same, why are you here? With me? Why aren't you somewhere else, with someone else?

Why did you choose me?

Did you ever stop to think that maybe you didn't choose me?

That it was I that chose you? Do you still think you know me now?


ahhh...! Forget about it and just go here for fun.

Ulasan