UPDATE QUICKIE!

Sorry about the long silence... not sure if I was sick or just tired ( I think probably the latter ) - I was working like mad solidly from the moment since my last blog entry, and when the weekend happen this Saturday. I just sort of wanted to sleep for most of it. Last night, I got back home around 3am in the morning. Straightforward went for a long walk across dreamland to check out what’s in store for me in the future, and to see what they'd done to my life.

I found myself very nostalgic lately ( remembering, among other things of how stupid and silly I am for not being affirmative enough about certain stuff ). But now, I couldn’t be bothered with such things.

It's all going almost incredibly well for most people who despise me before.

I'm afraid this is going to have to be very brief as I need to get things moving a bit faster:


4 March
Showcase at Bukit Merah Laketown Resort with Petronas

9 March
Had the whole day spent at UiTM Melaka giving away speeches and discussion about comics and meeting fans.

10 - 13 March
Catching up on datelines and other office works

14 March
Launching of some novel by some novelist at some hotel
( frankly, just went there for the food )

15 – 16 March
Prepping for Selangor Media Nite showcase performance tomorrow
( ...up until the wee hours of morning )


See you real soon, blogmites!


p/s: Baru nak tengok V FOR VENDETTA malam ni tapi ada rehearsal la pulak... GAH!




Ulasan