KL INTERNATIONAL BOOK FAIR IS BACK !

People.

I feel like crap that I haven't been able to get my 'mojo' back sooner but I'm hoping to get stuff up on my book before the Pesta Buku this Friday. Have been neglecting it a lot over the last few week or so. Whew! I cannot express how excited I am to be seeing this book come to life with ALL-NEW plans and strategies we have for the upcoming months.

The team is doing a simply amazing job. Master Niezam and Master Roy has crafted a lush story and designing exciting ideas. There's even a brand new colorists(!). Aie and Zid is doing some jaw dropping stuff. It seems like such a long time since I've had so many things to say about JOM!... but it's been a blast since the beginning of 2006. It felt good to step back a bit and put some real love into a project. As you'll see real soon, some comic story themes have changed a lot since their earlier conception.

Hopefully you guys have marked your calendar and reminded all your friends and families to drop by PWTC next week :D ! The 'AKU DAN SESUATU' Special Edition poster is so awesome that some of you might pee in your pants! I just know it. For any of you going to the Pesta Buku at PWTC this weekend, maybe I'll get a chance to see you people.

Oh?! The release of the 'GEN-Y SECRET BOOK' is just around the corner. Like I said, there has been a lot of blood, sweat and tears put into this project over the past two years.

Enjoy your time there... o'rite?


I'll be back soon!



Ulasan

Nazim Masnawi berkata…
Mother of fuck! Is that Aie's? Damn you, Faizal! From hell's heart, I stab at thee. For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.
thesandman berkata…
Aheh!

For that you shall holdeth thy breath... and despair for more to come.

What say thee??