Well.


Many things to mention, and not much time to blog, so forgive me if this is a bit bitty and scattershot.

( Long, vaguely irritating day, mostly because I didn't get enough sleep last night and have to fly off to the office quite late. )

The weird thing about this blog is the way that questions come in about things I keep meaning to talk about. It's been happening for years now, so you'd think I'd get used to it, but I never do. For example, this past weekend I wound up having a long conversation with my friend and then with another about making sure that people didn't think that I have a girlfriend or crush on some non-existent girl. So, a good and timely question. The answer is still and will always stay NO until I make any official announcement ( sooner or later,korang tau jugak kan??? )

I'm pretty sure that I've talked about my KISAH CINTA elsewhere on this blog, so I'll leave it as an exercise for you to find it.

It's odd --- I do run into people ( particularly ex-classmates or coursemates, for some reason ) who believe that that my writing is impenetrable, and uses lots of 'long words'. I was taught, growing up, reading people like the day and night that come and go, that the secret of good writing was clarity and; where possible, simplicity, and that the aim was, above all... communication. By all means I will use any word(s) I want, as long as it's exactly the right word for what I need to say. Tak payah faham pun takpe actually sebab aku nak test brape ramai yang faham,tak faham,buat-buat tak faham,langsung tak nak faham atau malas nak faham dengan apa yang aku tulis.

Sorry about that. I love the idea of more free time and quality thoughts to think about companionship , but it hasn't happened yet. It probably won't happen until I found the absolute inspiration and total encouragement for it.

Right. Thanks for those who still understand.

Ulasan

Tanpa Nama berkata…
Nice blog, I have a basic page about coin value if you want to check it out. I will bookmark your blog and come back every once in a while to say hi. Take Care!
kulatkulat berkata…
selamat berpuasa...
nanti berbuka sama yah?
thesandman berkata…
selamat berpuasa juga kepada saudari Sofea... semoga dapat 'sesuatu' di bulan mulia nih ; )

berbuka sama? No problemo.
Haizum berkata…
Oh Oh! I like the way you write. =D

Tends to the serious, sometimes mordib though. *chuckles* But then again, to each his own, neh?

Me, I have to write about inane things happening around me. It's been awhile since I've had to sit down and write about things that may change the world, so to speak. Come over and see! I have a perpetual tea party going on at my place, hehe.
HusePBesT berkata…
Dgn Aku kau taknak berbuka ker..heheheh....wah.. sneakpeak aku punya friendster nampak
thesandman berkata…
gua boleh buka ngan lu kalau nenek lu join sama... itu pun aku nak dia masak!

amacam,boley kaa??!