a miracle happened last night.

(somebody told me once that patience is a virtue. And though i soldier on,these feeling in my heart... I've held it long enough!)
























"A hundred days had made me older,
since the last time that I've saw your pretty face
A thousand lights had made me colder and...
I don’t think I can look at this the same

But all the miles had separate,
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face.

I’m here without you, baby
but your still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
and I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby,
but your still with me in my dreams
...and tonight it’s only you and me

The miles just keep rollin
as the people either way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
but I hope that it gets better as we go

Everything I know and anywhere I go...
it gets hard but it won’t take away my love
And when the last one falls,
when it’s all said and done
it get hard but it won’t take away my love."



- Here Without You

Ulasan

NiK! berkata…
Bro,

toksah jiwang la wei.

If the women don't want you...walk away and find another five!

Listen to the words of Deangelo on uunikk.blogspot.com
kulatkulat berkata…
hei..u.... hallo...
i am not going anywhere....
just cherish the moment i had...
i dont think it's gonna work... just had this feeling..hmm dunno!
thesandman berkata…
Nik,

jiwa semtimental macam aku ni memang hopeless sikit. aku pun actually masih tak tau yang aku ni dah 'start' berusaha ke arah itu ke belum.

...

Sofea,

Don't ever give up or let go when ur heart is really trying to 'tell' u something. Macam mana nak tau its gonna work or not when the 'story' itself is just getting started,kan? Come 'on. Jangan biarkan tergantung tengah jalan macam ni,aku nak tengok endingnya kalau boleh!