LABOUR OF LOVE






























Wow. It's been awhile! Well I wanted to let all of you know what I've been up too recently. I just finished up my lead cover story article responsibilities in the new JOM! feature. It was a blast to work on some topics that I like, I've always loved my work since day one. This time around, I write stuff the way I think people have always wanted to see them. Anyways, I can't wait until you all get to see it! I've also done a few comic scripts/storyplots for up and coming comic artist at JOM! (in case they need 'anything' from me...hahaha!)

For those who never for once read JOM!, try to pick it up. I'm pretty excited about actual people who read it and you will see some crazy stuff in months to come. I just wanted to mention that my buddy Roy(who happens to be my creative director) did an awesome photocomic for issue #10 that should be coming out mid next month. Pick it up 'cause we kicked much booty in it! I'm also going to be working on a short film after Hari Raya, so I'll keep all of you in the loop. When the film is done, I think you guys will be as excited as me(itu janji aku)! Oh yeah, one more thing... The special edition of JOM! is every 10 issue. So, consider this as a pre-caution. It is one of our best endeavour and is done with absolute passion and pure pride.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the load of e-mails and mails you've all sent me, I appreciate and read every one of them... Thanks for the support!

Ulasan

Tanpa Nama berkata…
New RSS feeds for White House and ... food?
Steven M. Cohen's blog Library Stuff does a great job of keeping track of new RSS feeds.

A very tasteful and informative blog.

Why not come to our cad drafting site that contains interesting aspects on the subject of cad drafting ?

Thanks a lot and have a great day!