Announcement Anonymous


Last night: In my room, almost sick and resting, and sounding a bit like swallowing green kryptonite.

I don't do sick and resting terribly well.

Discovered today that TV3 Super-celeb Normala Samsudin is getting married to Datuk Azmi Khalid, TV3 newscaster Azrinaz Mazhar Hakim is married to Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei and many marriage related news. Not to forget the much hyped Siti Nurhaliza and 'Datuk K' chronicle.

I was very perplexed.

And I found myself thinking about myself if I were to marry a celebrity. *Shoot!* I either have to be tremendously rich and immensely wealthy in anyway. Well, there goes my chance to tie the knot with my dearly adored idol.







































Hmm.

Everything I have to say I write before then, and afterward we just iterate old themes with more new story. Or less.

And while I admire her, for many things, this one has always bugged me for quite some while: She’s too delectable to be shut completely. #*$@!!! ( Will probably refresh my brain within the next few months in order to examine the loosen nuts and bolts of the unwanted obsession in my head. )

Writing about someone or something broke all my responses to nightmares and haunting past. I have history and a very bad track record of my younger days. Just ask Nik, my cool compatriot of comicdom and a very good acquaintance of aesthetics on life until we had gone astray, all because of my atrocious undoing. I mean, I know I'm meant to be troubled by myself before, they're nightmares of my previous life after all, but for years I'd wake so thrilled by this nightmares that they became more and more infrequent, and you could almost hear ‘them’ grumbling in my mind as I type this up --- "I dunno what's wrong, I'm losing it, I did the whole rebellious-juvenile-brainless thingy coming at me bit, and I proclaimed screaming to myself 'This is so not fine, I can’t live like this anymore!' I'm gutted, it's just awful, I'm losing it."

So, this is just to say that I had a nightmare ahead of everything and awoke going "Wow, now that is amazing!" : A strange and intricately plotted life story, involving at one point, the projectile vomiting of an enormous number of memories, and towards the end, a vicious entity - swap with valuable experience and precious occurrences which made me, all in all … RIPE.

And I thought I'll verify this entry before going back to sleep tonight. A hasty hello from a darkened past and a prospectful future.



p/s: Even had the most dire and awkward 'collision' with my ex-girlfriend at a friend's wedding last weekend. And I don't even know how to feel about that

Ulasan

Tanpa Nama berkata…
Entity beans & business logic...
So this is a little heavy for my first blog entry, but I figured I'd start out with something that at least sounded interesting before I resorted to "What I installed on my computer today" style entries.
Good blog, keep up the great work.
I have a debt site/blog. It pretty much covers debt related stuff.
Check out mine sometime if you have a chance!
thesandman berkata…
blogger ni tak abis-abis dengan errornyer yang bukan-bukan...
NEOMAXIMUS berkata…
Beyond the depth of zion I rise again,in my deep slumber the agony of lonelyness have avoke me.Mortal dare 2 to talk about your punie self.Rise fool amd embrace my calling.The big "L" is shown in your fore head.Join me now!! be a perv n be a real being!!!!.MUahahahahahahahah
beTulKehusepBest berkata…
weh... kalau dah cinta pergi ckp.. gentlemen sket... jgn plak nanti terlepas.. tergigit jari la.. aper la.. tercurik seluar dalam la.. aku tak mau dgr lg paham.. nasihat dr nenek aku "kau suruhla faizal tuh ckp betul2.. kalau tak rugi kang" katanya lagi... jadi apa lagi...kalau kerete nak jalan kene ada minyaknya.. kalau hati plak kene ader ayatnya.. chewaahhhh.... selamat berjaya .. bolehla aku jadi member selebriti.... jgn jadi telebriti atau teletubbies sudah.... aiitooo...
thesandman berkata…
tak sangka nenek kau masih sayangkan aku.

*terharu*
Tanpa Nama berkata…
setakat dok pendam2 baik xyah..ckp jer siottttt...aku takut jer ko masuk mental hospital...