IT CAME FROM OUTER TIME AND SPACE TO SAVE ME


" I might as well look as this 'invasion' as possible because it reinforces a point I am making. My whole thing is that I approach everything as an absolute outsider. It’s the only way I can break so many rules. Remember,my background is totally awkward - pure passion and unorthodox inspiration. So I was uncertain about coming from that to rock. It was just as shocking for me to write something in a nation full of skeptics. It was another rule I was breaking. You just didn’t do that. And I am helped by the fact that motivation and influence, which you would think has no rules at all, is really just as conservative as history itself. So what I do is doubtly shocking for some. The difference is that some audiences admire that I can shock them. Nothing is purely sacred to me. Who is making the rules anyhow? "


- asking myself today of tomorrow and beyond,
at the office terminal 10.19am.

Ulasan