...I suspect I did this to myself, actually.

I think one of the key things to remember about human beings is their optimism and their faith. I liked being a journalist / writer. So, like I said before and after. It's good. On the job there's much way to learn and write and think , and you get to meet people from all walks of life, and learn a lot about a number of things, like never to rely on anything you read in a newspaper or magazines ever again. If you're going to write, you'll write anyway. Best to learn everything you can about everything else you can in the meantime ( you'll need to know something about everything if you want to write, or at least know where to ask for help ), and plan to get as much living in as possible. Read a lot. Learn. Meet people. Write. Finish things.

And in a credit to my own optimism and faith, I keep trying. Haven't succeeded yet, of course. But still. It makes you proud to be human.

And please don't send me things to read if it has nothing to do with me. I'll feel guilty for not reading them, and you'll just be disappointed that I never reply. Too many people send me too many things to read, and if I read them I'd never get any writing done, and I'd still disappoint most of the people who wrote.

: (

Anyways....

I'm still pleasantly surprised at events and visitors when people say "I read your blog journal".

No idea why I'm posting this right now. I should be working now.

Ulasan