Well, it's been a little slow around here and it gave me a little time to reflect on my own life thus far. I know I have a wide variety of people who come by here in my life, and if there's anything I've learned thus far to share it with other people it's:

Learn from your mistakes and grow from whatever experience.

So, I'm working again from a short stint of hiding-and-just-writing, which worked OK to a point this time but there are too many things that people need now, or yesterday, or last month, or six months ago, and I'm still nowhere near catching up. If I concentrate on all the things I've done so far this year; rather than all the things I haven't done... it feels less like a disaster (and I've written a lot).

But right now it's just another race, and I am running as fast as I can to stay in the same place.

Ulasan