My Birthright
( Part 1 )

I am 25 years today. And that’s a quarter of a century…

I've had a lot birthdays, although it felt odd not having the absolute satisfaction there. But today’s different : authentically a rare moment.

And, for all the birthday greetings, and the support and good wishes over the years and the friendship and all, to all of you, my thanks.

I have no idea why I thought this would be a good idea.

I'm afraid it's too soon for me to know anything about being a grown up and living life to the fullest. I know I ought to write something for today so here it is.



Ulasan

sundalmalam berkata…
hepi besday...very long story between u and me..n i still find the honesty of our friendship...
Good Luck!
azlinsab2 berkata…
Dude!happy burfday to you!long time no see ya...?Hope to bump into each other one day-ending up lepak minum2..hehehe challow!