A song for the Valentine's.


" Lay a whisper on my pillow, leave the ‘winter’ on the ground. I wake up lonely, there’s air of silence in the bedroom and all around. Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.It must have been love but it’s over now. It must have been good but I lost it somehow. It must have been love but it’s over now ... from the moment we touched ’til the time had run out.Make-believing we’re together, that I’m sheltered by your heart. But in and outside I’ve turned to water like a teardrop in your palm and it’s a hard winter’s day, I dream away.It must have been love but it’s over now, it was all that I wanted, now I’m living without.

It must have been love but it’s over now, it’s where the water flows, it’s where the wind blows.


Time does not mend a broken heart but rather helps it regain strength.Is it worth thinking about it when there is no meaning? Some people think that if you are 'lost', you somehow go onto a better place, others think and spend an eternity in emptiness, but what's the point of thinking you are going anywhere but back to the beginning. It doesn't do much good to dwell on dreams, and forget to live. I don’t want to talk about it, I just want to let it slip, nothings right and nothings wrong , it’s just my days are getting long.


... stay with love and forever love it will be.

Ulasan