Why I Love Smallville


Lana: I am not condoning. Believe me, I'm paying for it. It still felt good caring for someone and having my feelings returned. I want that again.

Clark: I don't expect you to wait forever for me.

Lana: Good. Because one of these days, someone's gonna come along that's right for me, and I'm going to want to be with that person. And you're gonna have to deal with that.

- "Smallville" episode Magnetic
( Its hard when you're in love but the person you like do not understands the obligations within )


I guess because it's a very good show, good actors, good story line. It shows how Clark Kent, the future man of steel grows up and deals with everyday life. He goes through what every red-blooded human being goes through eventhough he's not human. Just goes to show, if you have good people and role models around you, you can face anything, right? I love the Clana(Clarkk/Lana) pair up also... comic books try to elude their story.


" I’ve always had this sense that I was going to die young. Maybe because of my parents, I felt guilty I’d survived. When the tornado came, I thought this was it. Fate had finally found me. Then I saw you in the truck and you put your arms around me and you told me that everything was going to be okay. I know, it sounds crazy, but I started to think of all the other times that you’ve been there to protect me. And I thought maybe there’s more to Clark Kent than meets the eye. "

- Lana Lang to Clark Kent in "Vortex" (Smallville season 2)


Ulasan