I SPEAK OF THE STRANGE AND FEAR.

At the heart of my work is my concern with the subtleties of human emotion. Shunning the controversial gesture and figure, plus the obvious expression… I potray many human forms and faces charged with emotions recognizable but not easily named.

My obsession with the truth : These forms and faces may be made to reveal more than just that.

I feel the crush of terror
Arrayed against me : scattered phantoms
Whose desires drive me down uncertain roads
To a horizon inescapably red as my blood
My empty eyes are clouded by visions of the night
And on my blood and silent face I see reflected
Madness become horror … horror become madness

Them who brought me the cult of pain and love
Of tattered flesh
Into these eyes and hearts

Them… Take pity on my long misery !

Drunk with your lies
My soul takes its thirst in the rush of their tears

I know that sorrow is the only strength
Neither dream nor nightmare can sink their teeth into…

Hope.



Ulasan