( That Smile ... )


Smiling is infectious,you can catch it like a flu. When someone smiled at me yesterday, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner, and luckily no one saw my grin. When she smiled, I realized ... I passed it on to the world! I thought about that smile, then I realized it's worth a single smile just like mine that could even travel the entire universe --- MY UNIVERSE !!!



We've been best friends,
For ... oh! so long,
It feels so right, but yet so wrong.
You come to know me,
not since last week,
If only you knew,
You make my knees grow weak.

I tell my friends,
My feelings for you,
All but one, that my affection is true.
The one I can tell is yourself too.
Why does it always have to be you?

The one thing in this world,
That wakes me day to day,
Giving me things in my life,
That use to be a dream to pray.

A fire deep inside my heart,
That pushes me to go,
Even when I want to stop,
It's the one thing that I know.

That one special thing,
The only needed tool,
That gets me through it all
My interest in her is such fuel.



p/s : ... malang sekali perempuan yang senyum itu hanya wujud di dalam kaca televisyen di dalam sebuah program dan saya rasa dia senyum lebih kepada ramai lagi orang selain saya : *sigh*


Ulasan