i had this talk with my conscience last night, and here what he says of me.

' Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire days sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commits acts they would otherwise find repulsive. "The devil made me do it." I have never made one of them do anything. Never. They live their own lives. I do not live their lives for them. I don't make them come here. I need no souls. And how can anyone own a soul? No. They belong to themselves... They just hate to have to face up to it. '

then i ask him of 'other' matters.

' I could never be an angel... Innocence, once lost, can never be regained. Honesty is a somewhat overrated virtue. Man cannot discover new oceans until he has courage to lose sight of the shore. The truth hurts... it never goes away, the one true pain. the hurt broken soul, the agony, the ecstasy of the one true pain. '



it's me drowning in mediocrity. the-world-around lulls itself to sleep, but i'm never not awake to its lies &treachary. never to be ruled by its thoughts or actions.



Ulasan