It is a fool's prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak.Bodies are strange. Some people have real problems with the stuff that goes on inside them. You find out that inside someone you know there's just mucus and meat and slime and bone. They menstruate, salivate, defecate and cry. You know? Sometimes it can just kill the romance. You know that? I do.

Anyway... I'm not blessed, or merciful. I'm just me. I've got a job to do, and I do it. Listen : even as we're talking, I'm there, innocent and guilty, those who are together and those who are alone. I'm in cars and on roads and at home; in cinemas and footy fields and sleep. For some people, dream is a release, and for others dream is an abomination, a terrible thing. But in the end, I'm there and all of them too.

A mirror. Imagine that you woke in the night, and seemed to see before you another person whom you slowly perceived to be yourself. Someone had entered in the night and placed a mirror in your sleeping place, made from a emptiness. You had been frightened only of your reflection. But then the reflection slowly raised one hand, while your own stayed still.A dark mirror.That was always the intention.The price of getting what you want is getting what once you wanted.When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.I do not threaten, I merely advise caution.

Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot.

What's the name of the word for things not being the same always. You know. I'm sure there is one. Isn't there? There must be a word for it ... the thing that lets you know time is happening. Is there a word?

Change.

p/s : I'm cold. I hate being nowhere. Let's go somewhere instead.

Ulasan