I like the stars. It's the illusion of permanence, I think. I mean, they're always flaring up and caving in and going out. But from here, I can pretend. I can pretend that things last. I can pretend that lives last longer than moments. Mortals flicker and flash and fade. Worlds don't last; and stars and galaxies are transient, fleeting things that twinkle like fireflies and vanish into cold and dust... and i'm still here; being here.
 
We do what we must. Sometimes we can choose the path we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have no choice at all. I had neither --- for now.
 
Things need not have happened to be true. Experience are the shadow truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot. I do not threaten, I merely advise caution. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: It is dearness only that gives every things its value. Everybody has a secret world inside of them. I mean everybody. All of the people in the whole world -- no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds ... not just one world.
 
 
 
and I lived mine.
 
 
 
' It is sometimes a mistake to climb; it is always a mistake never even to make the attempt. If you do not climb, you will not fall. This is true. But is it that bad to fail, that hard to fall? '
 
-DREAM, form the wake. 

 

 

 

 

Ulasan

*cosmic freak* berkata…
I like this post...

I love gazing at the stars, watching the black dark sky, and relate myself to it.. maybe that caught my attention of creating a realm of cosmic abyss which I can sank deep into without bothering other people...

but the stars, sky, moon and sun are god's creation which is clean from men's destructive hands I guess...

hope that'll remain...
xfusion-poets berkata…
to live is to choose... we have been given options and whichever we choose will create of another choices... and it will go on and on till we die with no more choices to choose, fullstop!

we might think that sometimes our choices are made for us and sometimes we have no choice at all but whatever it may there are always choices to choose of and it is up for us to choose which. well sometimes it is easier said than done ... but just bear in mind that positivity will carry ones to serenity rather than negativity that stray us to excruciating malady...