" Dream casts a human shadow, when it occurs to him to do so. "

- Excerpt from Season of Mists: a prologue



Flowers gathered in the morning,
Afternoon they blossom on,
Still are withered by the evening:
You can be me when I'm gone.



What power would guilty have if those imprisoned there could not dream of redemption?Our existence deforms the universe. That's responsibility.Any view of things that is not strange is false.I do not threaten, I merely advise caution.

If you don't have a name, what do people call you? I mean, do they just wave and smile, or pretend to be happy or what?

(... this is just me, talking to myself again)



"... Life is no play. We meet people once, and never see them again. There is no shape to events, no point at which we turn to the audience for phrase. No time at which we step behind the stage, to see the actors changing their wigs, ang painting their faces, and muttering their lines."

- Will Shakespeare talking to Dream, in 'The Wake'






Ulasan