"... people think dreams aren't real because they aren't made of matter,or particles. Dreams are REAL; but they are made of viewpoints,of images,of memories and puns and lost hopes."

- prelude and nocturnes,the sandman:vol I




'the sleepwalker'

Those pictures in my mind are whirling,
Come on, go on, take a look,
When ever it is I close my eyes
A myth, a monster, maybe a man,
stars at me though the half-dream mist.
God, just let him stay!

The look of his eyes
as they glint in the mist
sends my head whirling
and I just want to stay,
To be with the man,
To steal a last look.

That guy, with his dark look
And his obsidean eyes!
And perhaps he's not a man,
But a shadow of mist
My mind has sent whirling,
Unable to stay.

Here, on the outside, is where I stay,
And watch the fall leaves whirling,
And all is void of mist.
Without a glace or a single look,
I know there is no man,
There are no midnight eyes.

Now, when I want to be in mist,
All I do is close my eyes,
And standing there is the man.




Dream, Take my hand.There we go then. In the midst of illusions we are in life.When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.Sometimes you wake up,sometimes the fall kills you.And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.


" Not knowing everything is all that makes it okay, sometimes. "
- from the brief lives







Ulasan