" ... dreams are composed of many things,my son ... of images and hopes, of fears and memories. memories of the past and memories of the future ."

- the sandman: vol I,preludes and nocturnes.


a time for poems and quotes ...


All around me darkness gathers,
Fading is the sun that shone;
We must speak of other matters:
You can be me when I'm gone.


Half-remembered lines of Shakespeare; change of times and states and crystal tresses --
and me, going out to see the stars,and afterward the plague, and then the fire.
I always wondered how they noticed stars, after all, the sky is filled with stars
and planets, and I've never quite been able to tell the two apart, see which was which.
And why did daylight scare them so?

Stars fall, Which is much worse,
But that does not make us fear that wars will come,
and fires and plagues will come,
established things be overturned and new things come
-- and new things are never comfortable things.

So I walk down , and stare up
at the night. So many stars.

But only one stars, obvious, and perfect and precise,
its tail a ghost and white against the night.
On seeing it, I understand at last.
And shiver,

for the change that's always coming.


and here i am; pondering at the stars.

Ulasan

Tanpa Nama berkata…
with so much going on right now, sometimes i wish that i could be a kid again. i dont wanna grow up. i dont wanna look up to the stars and ponder. i dont wanna change. i only wanna be 5 forever and ever.

Wordy-Gurdy
Tanpa Nama berkata…
awak..saya nak pinjam sandman collection awak ..dari awal sampai abis.... lama tak baca...iskh..

--yongster
http://yongster.silent-echo.org