"Are you crying?
No, I'm bleeding"


- conversation between two dreamers in The Wake.



...When you DREAM,you REMEMBER; when you WAKE UP you always FORGET.



What was it like, in the end? What it always is. A handful of yarn; a little weaving and stitching; some embroidery perhaps. A few loose ends, but that's only to be expected.
I think the whole world's gone mad.It's always been like this...probably just don't get out enough.I walk across the dreaming sands under the pale moon: through the dreams of countries and cities, past dreams of places long gone and times beyond recall.


"All around me darkness gathers,
Fading is the sun that shone;
We must speak of other matters:
You can be me when I'm gone

Flowers gathered in the evening,
Afternoon they blossom on;
Still are withered by the evening:
You can be me when I'm gone"

/Two-part poem in The Kindly Ones.




Ulasan